Are you experiencing chronic inflammation? Inflammation has been found to be associated with just about every health condition. It has long been known to play a role in allergic diseases like asthma, arthritis and Crohn’s disease, but researchers at the Center for Integrative Medicine say that Alzheimers Disease, cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and Parkinson’s disease may all be related to chronic inflammation in the body.
The good news is that there are several things you can do to reduce chronic inflammation:
1. Avoid foods that promote inflammation -
- Corn and soybean oils
- Pasteurized dairy
- Refined carbohydrates
- Conventional meat
- Trans fats
2. Increase the amount of anti-inflammatory foods in your diet that are rich in antioxidants such as these vegetables -
- cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and kale)
- dark, leafy greens (collard greens, kale, spinach)
- salad greens
- sea vegetables
and fruits -
- pink or red grapefruit
3. Increase the amount of healthy fats in your diet such as
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Coconut Oil
Finally, supplementing with a high quality fermented cod liver oil is also an excellent way to increase the amount of anti-inflammatory fats available for your immune system to quash inflammation.
The WholeMade Reboot Program takes an in-depth look at the symptoms likely being caused by high inflammation and how to tackle these with diet and lifestyle solutions. Sign up now and take control of this debilitating process that is undermining your health and longevity.
In vibrant health,