Join me for an 8-week real food and lifestyle adventure that will transform how your body functions and feels from the inside out, so you can be the most vibrant you. Shed the symptoms and fatigue… and a few pounds too. It’s time to reboot your metabolism and find your bioindividual balance.
The WholeMade Reboot Program is comprised of 8 one-hour weekly workshops.
This is how it works…
Choose a nutritional protocol to use for a 30-day nutritional reboot followed by a 14-day reintroduction phase designed to help you understand how your body reacts to specific foods (or food groups) so you have a customized real food protocol based on your bioindividual needs that is sustainable over the long term.
The protocols you will choose from for the reboot are:
- Whole 30
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Autoimmune Protocol
At the first session, you will learn about all of the protocols, so you can identify which one will be most effective for you based on your current health status. We provide supporting materials such as lists of foods to include, foods to avoid and recipe templates so you can get started with your chosen protocol. If you don’t want to cook… no problem! WholeMade Kitchen’s full menu will be available to you at a 10% discount for the duration of the reboot.
Each week, we will review how your bodies are responding to the reboot and unpack a new topic. Over the course of the program you will build the knowledge to make lifelong nutrition and lifestyle choices that support living your most vibrant life.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Inflammation – what is it? How our Immune System works and why our 21stcentury bodies are on fire.
- Gut health – What is Leaky Gut Syndrome? How it is compromising your immune system and contributing to your inflammation? How it is the root cause of most health conditions from food sensitivities to seasonal allergies to brain fog. How to heal a leaky gut.
- How to know if you’re chronically dehydrated and what to do about it – a formula customized to you
- How we digest food – where the wheels fall off in the digestive process contributing to a leaky gut and how to support your digestion to get the most from your clean, nutrient dense meals
- Sugar and the hormonal cascade it causes that is wreaking havoc in your body. How it is derailing your sex hormones causing menopausal or low T symptoms. How it is compromising your brain function and causing Alzheimer’s. How to eliminate the cravings, manage your body weight and kick the sugar demons to the curb forever.
- The good, the bad and the ugly on Fats – what the latest science tells us and how to use these learnings at every meal, so you can feel the difference.
- Stress – Understanding your body’s ‘environment’. The environmental contributors to your stress level and the biochemical processes it triggers that undermine your hard work. Nutritional and lifestyle hacks to manage stress so it doesn’t derail your efforts to live a vibrant life.
- Lifestyle factors that support vibrant health – the importance of sleep and circadian rhythms for detoxification and repair, movement and exercise (and why you need both), impacts of our technology habits, sunshine, nature and the importance of loving relationships to your biochemistry.
Each week, you will have the opportunity, if you choose, to share how your reboot is progressing and ask questions about what you are experiencing. You will gather tips and ideas on how to get the most from your real food adventure from a certified nutritional therapy practitioner as well as like-minded locals who, like you, understand the connection between how you fuel your body and how it performs..
Stay tuned for more information on start dates, venues and pricing after Labor Day and get ready to be the most vibrant you by Thanksgiving!
In vibrant health,