Inflammation has been found to be associated with just about every symptom and health condition. It has long been known to play a role in chronic lifestyle diseases like heart disease, stroke and allergic diseases like asthma, arthritis and Crohn’s disease, but researchers at the Center for Integrative Medicine say that Alzheimers Disease, cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and Parkinson’s disease may all be related to chronic inflammation in the body.
The good news is that there are several things you can do to reduce chronic inflammation:
1. Avoid foods that promote inflammation -
- Corn and soybean oils
- Pasteurized dairy
- Refined carbohydrates
- Conventional meat (raised with antibiotics, hormones and GMO feed)
- Refined Sugar
- Trans fats
- Most processed food
2. Increase the amount of anti-inflammatory foods in your diet that are rich in antioxidants such as these vegetables -
- cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and kale)
- dark, leafy greens (collard greens, kale, spinach)
- salad greens
- sea vegetables
and fruits -
- pink or red grapefruit
3. Increase the amount of Gut Healing foods in your diet, like -
- Bone broths
- Lacto-fermented vegetables
Finally, supplementing with a high quality fermented cod liver oil is also an excellent way to increase the amount of anti-inflammatory fats available so your immune system can anti-inflame when it's job is done.
The WholeMade Reboot Program takes an in-depth look at the symptoms likely being caused by high inflammation and how to tackle these with diet and lifestyle solutions. Sign up now and take control of this debilitating process that is undermining your quality of life and longevity.
In vibrant health,