“Reviewing the insulin cycle, how it affects the brain/body was important for me. It solidified my feeling that going down the sugar path like I was doing was absolutely detrimental to my health. The Reboot gave me the accountability I needed and provided an easy step-by-step process to create a new paradigm for food. I’m on the path to achieving my goal.”
- Dr. Sara Panarello
Everyone knows that SUGAR is bad for us… but do you know what’s happening in your body that makes it SO bad for you?
How many of these sound like you?
• Cravings for sweets and treats that are impossible to ignore
• Need to eat/snack every 2-3 hours or you feel weak, shaky and unable to concentrate
• Unable to lose weight even when you severely restrict calories
• Experience PMS each month and/or menopausal symptoms
• Sleep poorly or wake-up abruptly between 3am-4am most days
• Can’t get started in the morning without coffee or stimulants
• Experience brain fog, anxiety, depression or feel irritable or moody much of the time
• Feel fatigued all the time even after a string of early nights
• Have been diagnosed with diabetes/pre-diabetes, hyperinsulinemia, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or heart disease
These symptoms are all linked to the hormonal disarray that sugar triggers in our bodies. The good news is that once you understand how this hormonal cascade works, it’s not difficult to modify how you are eating to balance your hormones and reverse these symptoms very quickly. The WholeMade Reboot Program will provide the information, support and accountability you need to make the changes that will reverse these symptoms, reduce your inflammation, slow down the aging process and protect you from diseases such as dementia and Alzheimers without the need for pharmaceuticals.
Join me starting this week on Monday March 25th or Tuesday 26th at Beverly Athletic Club Express, Cummings Center Beverly or Hamilton Wenham Community House or join our Virtual Reboot via Zoom meeting – you can attend any session in any location each week to fit your schedule. For even more information about the topics we cover in the Reboot, see our blog.
Sign up now and CHANGE YOUR LIFE the way I have changed mine.
In vibrant health,